Re: [Perc] Confirmation of Consensus on PERC Double from IETF 99

Roni Even <roni.even@huawei.com> Wed, 09 August 2017 05:19 UTC

From: Roni Even <roni.even@huawei.com>
To: Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com>
CC: "Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com>, "perc@ietf.org" <perc@ietf.org>, Suhas Nandakumar <suhasietf@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 05:19:14 +0000
References: <CAMRcRGRW4JkyTSfUeDVWrXGAt0_x-yWhAzdKXDjkUJ0XH-P7cA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMRcRGSdPa6WDFDxCe=HxEsWA2fmb1_fEPBcybbgTsCRSGrdzQ@mail.gmail.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD7F1970@DGGEMM506-MBX.china.huawei.com> <522888F9-8AC8-47CF-BA0F-A820ABEB9EC1@packetizer.com> <6E58094ECC8D8344914996DAD28F1CCD7F1A99@DGGEMM506-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CAMC7SJ4DNuxTeg6eUG8Oes6vXLdhkM+o2G-GucwuMnco+i6wdg@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.200.202.51]