Re: [Perc] Last Call: <draft-ietf-perc-private-media-framework-08.txt> (A Solution Framework for Private Media in Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing) to Proposed Standard

Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com> Wed, 13 February 2019 19:57 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:56:54 -0600
Cc: Nils Ohlmeier <nohlmeier@mozilla.com>, IETF discussion list <ietf@ietf.org>, Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>, Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com>, Emad Omara <emadomara@google.com>, Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org>, perc@ietf.org, Harald Tveit Alvestrand <hta@google.com>, "pthatcher@google.com" <pthatcher@google.com>, Alexandre GOUAILLARD <alex.gouaillard@cosmosoftware.io>, Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
To: Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com>
References: <154889546931.10496.2408974719921724953.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAOW+2dui_imxyysOCrtdH7OiDcbooi83qtCDifEY3HQ6MpigWA@mail.gmail.com> <CAL02cgSip2cLr8a1+zfK2cg+n8gqUMc9CKPmb7mWd2iLSiRf-g@mail.gmail.com> <8e40d0db-cacb-db93-f2fe-db5b4a7cf7cf@gmail.com> <CAOW+2dtxnSYOPPWxodN633O=dPOQaUnu7eYvgUYkPYRt6iWbaw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaaK_VUXvy2=1TBGfBWWYxiBdXBzuR=Y-rnAdJyg=M8OfQQ@mail.gmail.com> <5486C91C-48EA-4AA1-85EE-05A0B01C1E70@meetecho.com> <C6FEAEB9-CF8E-48AF-B03F-1406FF9CB303@cosmosoftware.io> <CAOW+2ducgj400pk3xPFAkRYxnYvqwhMsE9rOO0u9PgLpniaaRA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaaLYFeNkZ4Pfdh4pa2btNW6EGZBnAOvXzVZ9egU8V-gBNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dvom822NgjF7OAa2A8YDeqZ+mbCqA=fUcq-Y49oFyGpsA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPvvaa+EzwgMXB_t7ZVTBgZH2y4=neUm1RymUNKnMV-6zyGPaQ@mail.gmail.com> <a74a8239-27dc-5704-096b-05cc5e02bd18@gmail.com> <543375ED-9A4F-452C-AE51-9499DAD5CEE0@gmail.com> <80a1f634-0888-c5e2-f6be-729d4cca3b28@cosmosoftware.io> <06d91175-b071-49fe-01cc-4a1323ad85f7@gmail.com> <91A16283-A392-4217-97E1-B04A5C8AD245@mozilla.com> <CAOW+2dsh_Jdz0Z0PJqoAMS1Jkmn95L8GWsqz5QARJV4rVCkXpA@mail.gmail.com>