Re: [perpass] privacy/PM reviews of existing stuff

Avri Doria <avri@acm.org> Sat, 01 February 2014 14:58 UTC

Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 09:58:11 -0500
From: Avri Doria <avri@acm.org>
To: perpass@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [perpass] privacy/PM reviews of existing stuff

Hi,

I am willing to be self-organized into a PM worrier's klatch.
and even to review drafts for PM

I think one of the things the Worriers would need to accumulate over
time, though I am sure the basic list can be created already from
draft-farrell-perpass-attack, is a list of clues for practices and such
that might be something to be worried about.

avri