Re: [perpass] politics and the ietf

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 05 December 2013 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=mAlgPVVKnBWtP3JL3yImcitcKm3wlleKgDSvTC0Ul2k=; b=QEwmbiO02umKjXvUKRBeEThu3++8vRFCGbnHhil7IpvaMJPYvNaB08qISF43u9YL/I J2BsOX6zFzdg+DnBk1xi9kL7qfktRmaTLZwwTpkdRCFWisJznS9If2ly/TIsLL6srv0H HdeEh3HcGpwefp6zn9FTSKpcNXyo2VOkjuGO5evgK2XmD2JAPCnAZtDpuGGxvuCitMCm bPpP0GVQM6uy3yElU6j/TfGgAL2sLL7e6yX45LZ8YQwv5q4UOMXawDG8IhN4minYQ98l cFxkz15D/lHN2dtpzYJPenUiOnBC6Qfim8BsM+Wp2q8UIzSwbYaWcHWFDPk1XN16S6y/ nlSQ==