Re: [perpass] US intelligence chief says we might use the IoT to spy on you

"Olle E. Johansson" <oej@edvina.net> Fri, 12 February 2016 16:57 UTC

From: "Olle E. Johansson" <oej@edvina.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:57:41 +0100
References: <D2E1E4F0.3C6A1%harper@isoc.org> <946B2223-C0BD-4AFE-AE76-99478609104F@vigilsec.com> <56BCA55E.2020205@cs.tcd.ie> <0cbc01d164fb$88b09da0$9a11d8e0$@huitema.net> <56BCD7B9.9070902@dcrocker.net> <CAPt1N1nTZwzTQxFk7FjASo0qL_U_aSh=N2wX2rkrh=xbz5pRCg@mail.gmail.com> <56BDED05.4030102@dcrocker.net> <760A207E-F060-4347-92C0-EA5E8AA11EF9@isoc.org> <EE755B4B-D18D-4AAE-ACB5-481149059B67@edvina.net> <56BE0CE3.9010901@dcrocker.net>