Re: [perpass] Fwd: Re: perens-perpass-appropriate-response-01

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sun, 08 December 2013 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=h+bdYGOPJQ+1IuxsMCyE8N4+UT4tsHGKFUr7erFSOJU=; b=De1CjPoVz7FRbHifoNDUJ7GEcQgXSSNSsOH4gM5w/zej0FNryXXkcj73U9w2ofEiGN ZQkoiPgn25j5I/SacdvDVDb2aMjvVdSluv0F0zNAudW/nfIkMMDfpMwrG6UUr3y01itg 4XebFvx1qeIH3O/IS857qDBtAxXGwc1REnSSiLzuav1a4ZJ7npl6mzIN/r0pTIhfwh2e lf9K+UnvAEsOiyx5RmTjU2aYhyPJT2vl93bOnttWCe6iweAqrwuKCK9+Aq4Dzmh4AuR5 CUGs+732qenNAXY870phzQHmW5yMy29CBlxVHhtT1H/pSYeVyXr6k+XlYRc4ttKp4Qup XMqg==