Re: [perpass] perens-perpass-appropriate-response-01

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 04 December 2013 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=VIalVY7MESRkdwFXQzmVB3sYKx+u4riaonQXxQ2nl7Q=; b=ljBOXFMpJx9G2MHhuGMGM/HY2Y9cBLMSpLHiVrjNE40br1AqRlJTRL7i+MtG9oOZoU mfuO0aT295Y8tS7xAFbrzS6VpY4IRLMjHI/yLcIdWFoUhRttQ4UUW4/FQgB7y+Zrmkn+ c/pU2wpwxI4o9dB0Jc4d5Q81bvlDmDtQkpIJ9Q/EspiQPN1jN2i9Dzvbi6BceHgvtQtU uXuU2Dp1uzwFIqIv3kvCwpKCY0B1cWJ1wRqImLPDYMI44sYUPb9brTLesl8bKh/yGobx sZuZRSB2NNCL+1f338tXemHf8R7DTzZUSp+AidRAuzTEXSfswpIg/OrwtoZhH+h7XolN 4WeA==