Re: [Pidloc] [DMM] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-intarea-ams-00.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@quantonium.net> Tue, 29 January 2019 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=quantonium-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Y4/s89U/i58QIJSLvn3HR7OLAEohcBEsAfdiAwWD6EY=; b=ZuZJ2a+MogG0rcFAWlk7OoMlc1UFdHdlHidAVLc12OY5YwzFakQ1fM/RsPg44oHHdw UFetxcBbtN7DgG6qlRzYPrD2Qfk671ArW2fuwZfJIGlYd6BpCVF3QcTXiDsnifEWgGKE kEnre85FbBl2xRaET8PNSTaSpgTw9zxccmVd4HvgOeT/nJ0JEpS3xTmwsntTG8vlU14V b3nrHigfwyvLlXprHrriicxtgD0STpKC9yN/dII2+pfQkd6fgjB+CyOyKdAOP9h94nuk rZx5cR45RZNhFjJT21bmzXVGOuC8yFBKtSqb9hXJWJ/G7vlr93nCVI0ti6pnq0kOv3yN SZcw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Y4/s89U/i58QIJSLvn3HR7OLAEohcBEsAfdiAwWD6EY=; b=ClDcsQMq44KM0XraDHWO2ARhS2xXjMVmWs7hN89OHWM7Mcx1SVcQltiPxL6XFxJBV/ Gx7HH5/NYQ/zoYP6tVk1cSMO3wNQ91/IqMjzbBGXbxIwXDT1dNLKuDMzUhGpS5VGdvpU RlCGfs7QEW/k0F9y4Kqc+o6Qc25vsJ3xs0TMMP+Ddzl4qj5CBvzcq1nh8vrrBAhlEthr QE2UTyV9mqmvCpUG0W9xxrRtn8CqcnKYhJhCsIKE+xVDWGvRL29A5vKjLPNdJ5rtvzhl XKt4Jl6VTo5sH8wI99YB9ratnGiHtpeRqtj67+5upDUBGCytR9eS2xA4qtRxplAMfLsG MUaA==