Re: [Pidloc] Comments on REQUIREMENT DRAFT draft-xyz-pidloc-reqs-00

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Thu, 27 June 2019 14:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=tNOYtwagJWX2Qyq8+EF0rJVTPmt7r/o8IQSPHUqgVgA=; b=nLBHEwD70bYvjCo2rG6CCMDN5ieoje5kg4UlYx9AuTej8P8dPZCxmE4YIOB85PugXK BFQB56mx31poQFRgEY95P3M8WwBQYboJpTIr7f+++Q7HF+mfnwmrR56uQUhA2lb9i8nD HV0qz8hZQQb1MojNNsxZaAnLpo8xKZw1yRyopov3LmOxtwpnZgupHNF148ZBPXY0i0qV VaG/knx63f1aGuCPVgmOoJnrIDehaoAk1aUUaB12Wr8cq3eG6MnTjDlQX/D9PJeSgmv7 M+lkbfRG1NJQniLUsy9yEjWRNwpd24gPXVDaVdKdqUdvW1dTwhPQ25Iv3Q6Bh8mvHuX3 mqPw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tNOYtwagJWX2Qyq8+EF0rJVTPmt7r/o8IQSPHUqgVgA=; b=nlU9xYn839IKEO5203Dg1a1myC1C9iMNiX4xuDk7XIYVc7cksiuKyweADKNTtX8YGQ tV3gjC9kE5XrO4gQ2mLf378fMItS/aeT1Cx2WPZ7vr/xEh3EBWe3GJG5xL3+99xrciWJ 4nkWRjS4wjofA2Yh18WROQBrPk3WtLo3SSoUgSWj2AZ5fbV97tTkDU9l7H3AlqvjqF2Y fwl1ImGCrAAfRYzU2EpSp5HzQnj24LwCcsXJykogwx1JskHAnL9oOIqwGkPYEslrjPXh sBHSH9LL86nnyTbuHX38EIzNtsvGOQJJ3bD871lr1cHvEuZZ64SVBoYPdcQSS4uZB74a akig==