RE: [Fwd: The authors thank Jeff Williams...]

Geurs Dave-xdat11 <xdat11@email.mot.com> Wed, 27 May 1998 23:50 UTC

Delivery-Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 20:53:14 -0400
From: Geurs Dave-xdat11 <xdat11@email.mot.com>
To: 'Jeff Williams' <jwkckid1@IX.NETCOM.COM>, ARIN list <naipr@arin.net>
Cc: Arin Council <arin-council@arin.net>, Global TLD's discuss <gtld-discuss@gtld-mou.org>, "David R. Conrad" <davidc@apnic.net>, IETF ORG <ietf@ietf.org>, Ira Magaziner <Ira_C._Magaziner@oa.eop.gov>, Jim Dixon <jdd@matthew.uk1.vbc.net>, Jon Postel <postel@ISI.EDU>, Justice department <newcase.atr@usdoj.gov>, Kim Hubbard <kimh@INTERNIC.NET>, Liz Williams <WilliamL@SYDNEY.BTAP.bt.com>, Paul A Vixie <paul@vix.com>, Perry Metzger <perry@PIERMONT.COM>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: The authors thank Jeff Williams...]
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 18:45:51 -0500

Jeff,

Are you saying or implying that the Jeff Williams mentioned in the
article is you?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Regards,
Dave

	===================================

 @@@@@ http://www.cli.org/paper4.htm

The New 'Civic Virtue' of the Internet
David R. Johnson
Co-Director, Cyberspace Law Institute
David G. Post
Co-Director, Cyberspace Law Institute

"The authors thank Jeff Williams for his superb assistance in developing
and implementing the computer-based complex systems discussed herein."
"and participants at the Aspen Institute's "Internet as Platform"
conference"

-
Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation - http://www.unir.net/IPv8
IPv8 - Designed for the Rest of the Human Race
AM Radio Stations ---> http://www.DOT.AM

--
DOMAIN-POLICY administrivia should be sent to
<listserv@lists.internic.net>