[pilc] Liaison Statement to ITU-R from the IETF Transport Directorate on TCP over Satellite Collaboration

Aaron Falk <falk@isi.edu> Wed, 19 January 2005 19:02 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:46:49 -0800
From: Aaron Falk <falk@isi.edu>
To: pilc@ietf.org
Subject: [pilc] Liaison Statement to ITU-R from the IETF Transport Directorate on TCP over Satellite Collaboration
Sender: pilc-bounces@ietf.org

This is a heads-up since folks on the PILC list may be interested.
There may be some discussion on the TCPSAT mail list related to the
note below.  Coordinates to subscribe to TCPSAT and a pointer to the
the letter from ITU-R to the IETF appear at the bottom of the
message.

--aaron

----- Forwarded message from Aaron Falk <falk@ISI.EDU> -----