Re: [pim] PIM WG recharter

Haoweiguo <haoweiguo@huawei.com> Mon, 26 January 2015 02:51 UTC

From: Haoweiguo <haoweiguo@huawei.com>
To: Jeff Tantsura <jeff.tantsura@ericsson.com>, "<gjshep@gmail.com>" <gjshep@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 02:51:17 +0000
References: <6F5149063CE40341BE7953160A93C5A00124F422@eusaamb109.ericsson.se> <F5D7FDB2-BCE6-49D9-BFB0-F7429BE42ACB@gmail.com> <6F5149063CE40341BE7953160A93C5A0012506EB@eusaamb109.ericsson.se> <3B6849DC-9E3C-4F58-8569-46D2220A003C@gmail.com> <B2A1F7E5-5C5E-46D9-B21D-E5AF42D417B1@gmail.com> <CAG4d1rcTLyH6GRkKJvo0vCUoB0yZ3GAq5onbF6s+q6SqtvCPFQ@mail.gmail.com> <0F7E5457-69DF-4F8B-9999-8637795B72EA@gmail.com> <6F5149063CE40341BE7953160A93C5A001250A97@eusaamb109.ericsson.se> <80931A4D-10A5-41C1-B9F5-DE84FA3EB967@gmail.com> <C51F351E-2899-4D96-B890-1F44F1235B8E@ericsson.com>, <CABFReBoiqC4-X-4N32NzVStDzfOkCptMGW+AJarbq0zUOo9N6w@mail.gmail.com>, <A2D4EB4B-40AA-4EDB-B04C-7388DAB9113E@ericsson.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.135.23.94]