RE: [pim] IETF68 pimwg mtg minutes

Mike McBride <mmcbride@cisco.com> Tue, 24 April 2007 19:58 UTC

Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:58:38 -0700
From: Mike McBride <mmcbride@cisco.com>
To: suhaiyang@huawei.com
Subject: RE: [pim] IETF68 pimwg mtg minutes
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8023; t=1177444723; x=1178308723; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim7002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mmcbride@cisco.com; z=From:=20Mike=20McBride=20<mmcbride@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[pim]=20IETF68=20pimwg=20mtg=20minutes |Sender:=20; bh=rY/n6CxqfKFEhl4BoR0OJlimYXbO9Kv7ecBPq3v8w4o=; b=ofFPHSAJn2VLRSuPkIw0QMKUaXCatNR4hHKnZcSnRENUpebeRIzpKrg1PutDo7ksE26zZzoz tr+Lv3xw7yK2VVHGf22eH9lSHuCBZl215cZTTpj75z4FtxyDK/4VzUg9;