Re: [pim] Yangdoctors telechat review of draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-10

Xufeng Liu <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 29 April 2019 15:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eJApMO/59bb9kgUI7zaw4UPXqvaCNeNX0iQvTHVqb94=; b=vg0jNzZeND1VjJIdEGZKCmWu8s7ila1b6jthclZJAhlW4CYVd3aTUNIdmciF44cb3Q RlUEWAcoIe4+ZbAs9pDsGW2lquw5Fwyceikp195lisiIALVy2ZIZvGdXAncwa+TTeNav BwpANkX2hxv4fhBZ01U1Kf191JlKQ4+eWo+QBZ0ITlvRrdpUy8N6TbmGBhXxg1FsxsnK 66Rz3/dj/4zrsbDj9Q/tPZezsGD9AOjL/elFVxDkcF5ar0Qh8+NWeG5yDkbFo977wrsj RJGOdHteoqsC+auWtNRj5tTz6j8yKkl+HTbQXYcS0YnxxQvcqYJtiniYuziFNGk8Z5VE gmPw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eJApMO/59bb9kgUI7zaw4UPXqvaCNeNX0iQvTHVqb94=; b=mgJldvT+lqk0wcVGkM2qUIfGK0GMxkHaakCNp5VwCw34PsP5OexgfgmBgjT41j5H42 2lPT6mSQuXBCBua289pZEDBCM6JoGjUyVH0PVLpuS2l8l8SNvXaeDJUGrDdmwY+0xIhB wmaadcYL1x6q9UXvpQufY1O0MFcNo3QwStkp1Y4/x0wfPPUXEh5IqhP8VQ9jVPmvsfTj i6dTdI9Es8otLB8ZjkzP+UrRpfI0OHYUB4fs6UDcKjAn5pNvdQqrVF13ugj3IsxE30ay RNAPnXlupgVAC37AMP9suGHDr/U1VmgqkhcR2UIvjiHLpP3tfJdCcV4Y92w9WoVun5Vy N80w==