Re: [pim] Publishing draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-08

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 14 October 2019 19:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=emWfGRN/MNSsU6KKIa+tydmMTRUNwf2aYnPyy1N9vOk=; b=TMpFFKpfjSvrbX2SXI2yyC2jjb4NYuZpk+AD56svODbMScxJ/dAovKiaPv8rtBHaYG gRUsNxqborAGzOV8r+LJ0J6XEAuYRlPCJpqdyWb4DnkNsVAtGt85iglltkNcJG3aVVKv igcFrmWgEET8mb5gXME3s2mf3ch1Ekvkc0SBeAk5WBTIRVjx67HKP4CoTxax3LfsfPmF byv4NXHkGqm1UGpBbRzkHIq8CxGJlDlF6RF3WuS38u/zxPbqHbMILEGoxLdYLLuFXBQ5 rKtIR6iEP1GHG9+wTYfEoNXAYKgEJ2VkeNDRA1d/ivxo/nYpx7BjlcZqRwYEcmNiUcPQ G02A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=emWfGRN/MNSsU6KKIa+tydmMTRUNwf2aYnPyy1N9vOk=; b=LdIIir1N6HvMxr9jH4QNdzO9i7J2qEFHQ6yWUS7z6qbuX0mdL7uyfYsglzj/8rkfL6 HfAiAWXON5a5EW+Z6jpvQZ9SIMixyWSCzsHxn/+5U219c2z3FkwrVAVsW+XPdHn1r8/U xT69DQzn61gFug2X/puRxSOusnhnX/afw9HFjbr+8lPTT82xE4uSYAVbnoni1Auh8Ecq KdTI+Dw4Y9bsU4P6Xi22b/tRD8dHX+oqYaBMrA0w30hXNNlDa7yfQkAakOBW+LVriLO7 mW0pGPmHl5/KGH0dh4L1qE3O2W8nBWWIxCuXKnJbJgwiRW0ffpyCGJovBBbD4vYbDWIm FUVw==