Re: [pim] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pim-group-rp-mapping-01.txt

"Andy Kessler (kessler)" <kessler@cisco.com> Tue, 21 July 2009 07:47 UTC

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 00:47:12 -0700
From: "Andy Kessler (kessler)" <kessler@cisco.com>
To: "John Zwiebel (jzwiebel)" <jzwiebel@cisco.com>, Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=18565; t=1248162433; x=1249026433; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kessler@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Andy=20Kessler=20(kessler)=22=20<kessler@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[pim]=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-ietf-pim-g roup-rp-mapping-01.txt |Sender:=20; bh=9LyrDymTL9KWzB7/kRbj1atUpDADQ0wRsqTv4pAxkTo=; b=mw9MAf33TfToGtj55atf0rnsv/TjlIJLfqacXFxEaL4fQxSfSkUATjMR1I 3l19Q1bC1sNKN1waGnKEsLcOz6cnoBYmR9pWaT31sNvexcz9huAXOIqZx95R nKCmR0uKrk;