Re: [pim] Fw: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-dr-improvement-10.txt

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 16 October 2020 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=altbveGw+/cjuwgveNzKIiIDPxOPpvJ1qRWSXtAPXyg=; b=DQmFGoFAdk5kPqVWRnhxmtqsyMl4eIltyccUCS9SLt4LpyGYohZMMPB1GyDOEZyww/ LbwISSP+AEw+m5qCLflhWHFIWX7vYGS9AKF+6+QWjRuclH6X/UF1/4hNIgXZOeATP7ha SMXpwZsYAJW9Bm22QTaZG0yyf5Z2IBDT8VwU4W74PhL2ssYa4FKUUvohghoe6Wc9et9i nYGoQTd9Gx8mUl5kr/1qqe0GCRujTmFddpXqN47N9VNm9f4QAsPEj0TUQDxXdWw4EcIs RsT1Y1+yegCygdNdXyBIbGUgif1ArJFNoHKMEOF2GsdAeWXXCEx/PYRsRL/zb0ZiGKPF /c4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=altbveGw+/cjuwgveNzKIiIDPxOPpvJ1qRWSXtAPXyg=; b=m7Q7MT4zowK618IC4ctHwTR8Yk456LfIdIAyz/7PyLIrby7CDUwTaB2+M9liGuhP9M mjeyMCZ3nOweoYu/RF2b/E5vmttlsJntdJIRMWnOEs0zQR53kuF6UEZbxvbKMfYqDyO8 Ja1kXXTuXD3P4wtboxbdgrXhxGXcR5rMOtY0sNUpUWkli+NyhB+ntIIZuegonpzWXhVH AT9ZbY4gAEqoKtuL84R9CY4MKnpMitE4peMBDws2CzMW76pMubOadYDV3Y60TM2agcxF Ib++wZSUxr1fcSsohvYCNUZ1D08n6M0WugBdG8apxkzSIBEH+ss/LM+igF1ED8ZegAaB 8TYw==