Re: [pim] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pim-group-rp-mapping-01.txt

"Andy Kessler (kessler)" <kessler@cisco.com> Mon, 29 June 2009 19:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:57:32 -0700
From: "Andy Kessler (kessler)" <kessler@cisco.com>
To: "John Zwiebel (jzwiebel)" <jzwiebel@cisco.com>, pim@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=29310; t=1246305457; x=1247169457; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=kessler@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Andy=20Kessler=20(kessler)=22=20<kessler@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[pim]=20I-D=20ACTION=3Adraft-ietf-pim-g roup-rp-mapping-01.txt |Sender:=20; bh=vosN/te9FweGaCgsTj+jUiXTJfJgJ3boH3ERPhU/sSo=; b=JJK52CAkUWJdL28fkWO2rGLC9uAy4NgZfBjCfDPaamCPeydTDQPdRE0IQA IWc9E/eYv7EOz/Jaa/bAdGJO7wqyIEmz4YCagoeTTeJJSLNwaCO5Vr5Jj97k Foy23goL2R;