Re: [pim] draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case WGLC

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 30 November 2020 22:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FBSzVLaSh0geegIBrp5Zd3DYbwP4p6W8Wu74MMYSPE4=; b=Qh5E7pK2/+ugEP8lZEoc8YI8yF/RpYpE80F5vFfW4BiAzyrt8y1ZICVwIPuryKyY6Y SkMEC3vb5h3Q29haj86xnWehEAdNCoiRI0WZWTXfB0vEXjHUF1OoB0ZEHYMKxIltLiRT N/uqGhX4F70lIN/E1e9z/SzU/wNr9+ewYe9TmTcdRBPoLV2cS+qCEIBTL3uZhyv1J1VW BhWxDmPvCPu7OFAsmLKnThCkgJGYVHzZpw5ZH7J8yixrI5dvMQNR20gB2E202FP13UhG eA0RGRz2jqOAuc+cuF3k7CUMnLmIKlvo/3b08IPbQu3vYAW850eoPfGWUjYCAHHhGh5V 8aBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FBSzVLaSh0geegIBrp5Zd3DYbwP4p6W8Wu74MMYSPE4=; b=VIfkRLVuCKHVpRCA8bMUVPyRKtI2LskMnebJP86tJ+3X5am+fneFGsJflMKZ9WjGXk ijz/6d+bwfQj2p83XJg4ewErehneQ/hYI/vGnCtQxVKEISDr9i59g9RYpuQseFlo/kNQ 3LqvD/kJceBZgkyzjFA0BVif9JqMhtNeY+QFfblzLv4bb0FHzklMdG77Pqm0/sh0O/JW /K8+7WOdysP4KNvRIwIb6jo1s2fp4w+d8E1D4Z0qzlJTGD2pLHYcelx9LSfxPlbVGGmy fAK1hHviCfe36wByHYKDqXQNxts8zVSewZN+Bh881XqmE787dl2iR2nXYpIebrJqcczx FPlg==