Re: [pim] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-10.txt> (A YANG data model for Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)) to Proposed Standard

Xufeng Liu <xufeng.liu.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 09 May 2019 14:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eq9g1gffZTM9ATJ12W4676D92G5pcPqk3sZX4dvQlaY=; b=TknOiLUs7o1mm0U0woF5VWAgc0W7KPFMIyIr7Uw4xovHQNaakdqc1HQu4w9rxskNDq mZ/5Fs/8xGjBOp9kEPjUJ+QK0iSl8cINeho/fhIpSiVS97yVkIxsFpVBiourv+/MiyZt icj47Kjxs9S6q1qYBTf5opFQUhEZ1zQAYkcveLHjz3hFxQ1y+KeU/kYh5+THOrF96HrL vjo5JlT4/mhQ3HC9W/xO4p3OEelZx0OH90gyA13ksE05vJf6rarhxUZjnI6Al+x3sJir 2nIBCTy26tWTw8q9kI7hzcJEHjqBy8LGhS4NtqjkAicVTKZ32q5+lK/9I9jNLK2MAb0X gMWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eq9g1gffZTM9ATJ12W4676D92G5pcPqk3sZX4dvQlaY=; b=dWIHH4llrEhKKhiMOXtCo1LP2OOlOp6v+5Q2hOa1IFnYHRfCLLKakpqvp8eC64oojI E3rfhjWP4iS+vgjGLhpfq6HffkD5s1JnxNJ3cspIp2nQY6HAJCkLuYptbluSVTwfu+lP i4mHUpGe3f1qdHek0Z9XSsNnHJQjkSKosP9lqoU0MK6KnTmXZ8K5me/N8lVeKzwBYZXj z6YCpRBe3UsW2COQhlErXO7Les7Ie10U4lnbrtWnZttWUmLlWilvnLU/4YaCB1iWGSm3 YB8AIwxITh9d33KqnR2ze/wcvk5BRgYJPBFMBWExYFoyVS3XHcuzauizM/jMm5xPGZsG bXAQ==