Re: [pim] AD Review of draft-ietf-pim-bfd-p2mp-use-case-05

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 10 September 2021 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Np4SRiEsXqrtga8K/97VYnbLRpi+RazZYdu4+zCe/Q0=; b=HIXrHL/TzdnmJ3M8T8AKOJF+PWc8DKNWmX9qwxvngBdoRoVPdzQSMk7Ck42nTaGAf2 EKQp+giMe07aCvbqPC0soIS2ArDLBzhKvMa0h+DoiHvWIgsv6Qua/4EXXmPdTUmzIe3l am6KtQ/oZ0cnRSCNJNIGvgqzdaz/0BYBD8DJVywdjQJ3ViBroGNUK5jT6wCM6bS7BfAM jSlsHvCuVBvqplsOqTJU7FnatZFskkxLSwmsVDJLMsGsKrH1EdzTp+9jY3MKvfZthGap A5eQdViTBjULjokRm915FA9tD7sZrYOCIh33F+hBwX5ctewjcMZ2KahyC7axUEh2fGeC KdHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Np4SRiEsXqrtga8K/97VYnbLRpi+RazZYdu4+zCe/Q0=; b=aM3x75CYJHUQaBVjpPYC7Hcn+00xs0dqoCZhX9N7wsIgizLBrNMAnX0iIH477SQ9zh 2ByplfXL1b7gSPuHbtmh3EunCPPbCKgecKn86/gqFdFKSOb1xhkfAZrxKEnd2wli28G1 KsGu8hTCnFUD+9fk5RsX9blcfxXJb5HbrOz/mZDhhNKsXuVJNFMTblXfg9JhiQggxZxe tBB2IAHXN9lE5TQgNE+nY668qy0/7hNXwA4RSbTr/A7pHat8Qui1FMI5P3jmy7mmpNq8 WZVx8ZBsbgoCng7/v4/+sk0tjpBgAyEBASBXAgPJOzqGEvzkqTb/kBQhAPYfpZy5ePG8 nlLA==