TN3270E BOF at INTEROP

"Robert G. Moskowitz" <0003858921@mcimail.com> Wed, 28 July 1993 23:12 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1993 20:50:00 +0000
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Robert G. Moskowitz" <0003858921@mcimail.com>
To: IETF TN3270E Working Group List <TN3270E@list.nih.gov>
To: IBM TCPIP List <IBMTCP-L@pucc.princeton.edu>
To: TN3270-L <TN3270-L%RUTVM1.BITNET@pucc.princeton.edu>
To: telnet ietf <telnet-ietf@cray.com>
Subject: TN3270E BOF at INTEROP

I appologize to any that get this from more than one list....

I have scheduled a BOF on TN3270 for fall INTEROP.  The BOF has been slotted
for Thursday, August 26th in the Golden Gate Hall B at the San Francisco
Marriott Hotel.  Time is from 7:30pm until 9:30pm.

This should still leave enough time to hit those all important evening
'gatherings'...

Agenda follows.

Bob Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
TN3270E Working Group Chair
(313) 758-8212

                              AGENDA

                    TN3270 Enhancements BOF
                       INTEROP 93 Meeting
                         August 26, 1993
                  7:30 - 9:30 (= 19:30 - 21:30)

We expect new faces and we have a lot to cover, with only two
hours, so at the very least we shouldn't get bored.

19:30-19:45
1. Introductions and purpose of the TN3270E WG.  15 min

19:45-20:00
2. Condensed version of the IETF 26 presentation that led to the
formation of this Working Group.

20:00-21:00
3. Discussion and feedback of current RFC drafts.
        "Current TN3270 practices" - An Informational RFC
        "LUname/Printer Selection" - An Experimental RFC proposal from
                                     Open Connect Systems
        "TN3270 Enhancements"      - The TN3270 Standards RFC

21:00-21:15
4. Where do we go from here?
        Implementation recommendations
        Any other general TELNET options to cover?
        Promoting drafts to RFCs.
        Vendor interest in implementing "TN3270 Enhancements" and
                user testing.

21:15-21:30
5. Wrap up.  See you all on the list.

Robert Moskowitz