Re: [pkix] Straw-poll on OCSP responses for non-revoked certificates.

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 01 November 2012 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tHIfls8Z29VY0LA3T0l74pm3aI/M7UQpCKKMlZu0dg0=; b=lsXb7dwkg++nCcsB+ACOri02wbiNCp7ZGXwrVtazHCGXrEsoi92Xx1f3cHj64WYgtA rnIfe3ySW+R1Wt3vSni2ax34Wp+bX15JCySM18lcw3sEucGiU91gu7DELKCnNHAsod+g ugqvQqOX+K45XVg9WOVluT0aP353imE3L6b8ep7hy/k8MKJ4l1fqIOvQ4Q3CgKrVUcc8 IKo0XhPiRPTdRhGJ93y7jenQVDy86dOI1LkRsXYfk3BAVUaWSxD+wMtfJ4OAfNFjEZpU Q6h2A5KFLUIT1ys6lTUM6CCSWynV/1/Ih1z/TQt98BwCaZlZsWPH7sY00WQDJFqhBHZi LrhQ==