Re: [pkix] New draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-06

Erwann Abalea <eabalea@gmail.com> Tue, 23 October 2012 11:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=6z1PDPOQr1bI8lKYZFiKwYGZ9JyYyTxoaVVudNlGs/I=; b=sQkX1SVOeF+A3shqWrfOn0TdglYlfKt00lCpzZUnJkBnz0Tfmnyan2/aNS+zARFpEr e4JO5LK55olVt72rPAJGwtRL+jIhBGKYI5WcqmXJjHJJShWyNU591SPJTQ7kkKUDyu7+ pjSzETYw5xD2/UuScATK+GpPAxeFnant8W/iNgJiOYBis0/ePrL+nGuXl8nBBeaqCe2e VlpZxdhWUGCiP2jItSu7Cbu71U7j7TfFYYGtx06D6xBjOpMbXWHZeUek1Fd8kNKR/gZT yOtpnKdgkDI6knl0jH5ZjWW0Rq73HkCn/O2T1wW7s/QrdiaFj4uF5+z+nPtylF8F1Otd wC6A==