Re: [pkix] New draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-06

Simon Tardell <simon@tardell.se> Mon, 22 October 2012 16:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=6lcbts0fPUXELHP+m8ergI0IK4nmO6w1QeaENxf1dtc=; b=IcbR2FWilKvIbFDhB189tTbgeBdwIxthmZw88Zi4qPhJuU/rlnn9gjhC1SET15IUY1 VFKQ1jckz5dE9TAApFNHBru0y3vWU4YWBh979Ji0jGyt+z1qaTDgZcTI408GzsEetBrR vVmbGQ1BrVML+c2npuQLzsyL61uiFeampgGEDer3sM4O0LcS31WEhsjO7u2BEuDx7dTZ JcwUBpDixSzV7EHhxZ+VqnHfSFJeLZI0+X3WvXQem4rhSPTtzpC1bORw/iuQqf3YuNhy 5IFkS4phBElmg0xYojKwGtT4ZZXTpNk83rKxF2pJDzhLLqaJNuuYRbH5xSsy02og27GI pXmQ==