Re: [pkix] Proposed resolution to non-issued certificates - 2560bis

"Piyush Jain" <piyush@ditenity.com> Sat, 03 November 2012 15:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language:x-gm-message-state; bh=gCSWGCPMIIF96c40auYYeorytH1iLYeiMkhx47CDPnQ=; b=bRjjhubPrdad91bAplk7LVX/963Emtgc96964wiux6ZlY07P2fPGfX5WTzMQLTBehk FT7OSQdTWXo61UUzsrLVgVApxT0acurOdcgLwvIi+pESCHby6PPf1t3dTV3as92Wv6ww G49Nxg+V75jIuGP5xPf99vLxcq3JHaZsjMZLnEg5inOnrcgH7SIGrlKSzrGJN5M6k+Jy viECBca/sodirGD9vNJAN3Mlou2O7CVgXhMrBgzophCqVdCHdLRF3np75M8dUhq/qCqS YMYY8uySyIBrH/QxoQZSeDJIkfqobeIbMy8viAoHFv+1YGqLiPbWo6PL83tQ2ze50WrO uO9g==