Re: [pkix] Please clarify when and where wildcards should be matched in PKIX certificates

"Ryan Sleevi" <ryan-pkix@sleevi.com> Fri, 05 June 2015 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=sleevi.com; h=message-id :in-reply-to:references:date:subject:from:to:cc:reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= sleevi.com; bh=Bqq6CAUiIelr+hg3ILmIr06iJsc=; b=h4jI9/c+6p2Vq84u3 eDB4wq06kEGQd5yWpuUAFmcWtbADKbKnhpNZZyVQRPcosLeSA1e+DcNkiFBIr6hs K8W8z5EOpZI8QAOCNfe5jok0QUuOFA0b6LlwjPUuL5Y1Txui0jBXJmLQs6yLZkBn ygZXn25NSi8ZippsBhmrLBjbRU=