Re: [pkix] New draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-06

"Piyush Jain" <piyush@ditenity.com> Thu, 25 October 2012 04:26 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language:x-gm-message-state; bh=kwVvWfFABAKcKJHbekPUPEqz1KSDimX7lpQCe1lwuW4=; b=orwrE2RyQZJK8oiIW9lmw6WYOsf/v/VB+0nxYMpHzReJX3Hq7WLkJC6t1xEddoXz9n +ychaEPg+NaQi/70K29Vgyynp8IKtPj0wwmrj88smsrNszInBsYLJP1P05euBN0ufA4r DxZbny6phHQIhy3oZ59XhILotwEKDSCUbmXD5SetWh8kvHQmXIiqt6XRKFmqu7xN7grS kYLS35SiPpe9J3eTKIzLS9wTtxFMMWxGhlt4G0bHQaXJkJSfqxZJrz3HfAXqvSPwrcTC +6tdNTMavWlacMWk80Xr9//8rhBjGNUGbuNkLmo9mySMjPE1LJaluQBsCU80Wtl4XKRz 2gGA==