Re: [pkix] Fwd: [saag] Standard Crypto API + Symmetric Crypto At Rest

Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com> Wed, 11 November 2015 19:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=L3Fez2oKv2UDNYN5cfYlkh0QJ4m6qI3a7wa6tSmVHBk=; b=ztJkmD4G8aYOTMM8qS1FhsFmTJtO0z3IS92mbpRUzbktnLDRksJ7zpIoc2ww/+guxu VE+sP1H7yzBfZpmYH0dEkpQsA4iPHyxdx9SGLP4IYqA16LgtDPlBo0n4UI8t8FO2qFX+ dEMnSnQ5L8tkzu5PbIH0Jc4fJoRPnTm/BOsi24dfvCFybgp/85/WacXJoMXPd/fYy803 vPv+T0aGXFySpMhwGHjJOt2iLrSH6QbDA+TeieIvho231qbPZ7QNO18cfxPjrkgcSyz0 WiRE7/TZwhz2RX138EzshyCN//kYbLGRZRx0kQhbrIv7dc9pZ5tI9Fp8GW5DvsdajAQ+ 4Y6g==