Re: [pkix] New draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-06

"Piyush Jain" <piyush@ditenity.com> Wed, 31 October 2012 16:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language:x-gm-message-state; bh=hMKZgGo1u+Q83qDgHPDFpOUv3FzyRghF6R7g7vmPRVA=; b=Bq/ynF8c/QFTQMdM8T+ByudsYZ4HA1jIv7MZAML+Z/VzQQ301bvf1SmqBEBGgmTxcG UYj5z9kqNn1RNWMP2Mhaf5+gwOd2aOJQOGWtbhx2paVA+g9PUrI2QZcbp6TmExq/tKDJ Y1hp9ucAoVs17EeBjn00wCbnYwvVtDb+OnAeAdg8hJ0LAkvK3Mm91lqdDpY6Qn+A6T0t eW2jjId0d8bqqmBCER3v+LxeO9tWBdvMYGlQmSp7GcN/2ZkUeJT5j70t0ddzfAVaFkYz psMOFN049IGlXXx/VPbH4t8LtpTsNqqtirucDc2wjwwEP00jAaCfTGzaLZ4R6zYoH9LF Aq7g==