Re: [pkix] Proposed resolution to non-issued certificates - 2560bis

Stefan Santesson <stefan@aaa-sec.com> Thu, 01 November 2012 14:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 15:34:21 +0100
From: Stefan Santesson <stefan@aaa-sec.com>
To: "David A. Cooper" <david.cooper@nist.gov>
Cc: IETF PKIX <pkix@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [pkix] Proposed resolution to non-issued certificates - 2560bis

I have proposed nothing of the kind you suggest.

The use of "bad" was an attempt to make the poll generic. It was said that
the meaning of "bad" is for later discussion.

No one have proposed anything but "non-issued" as a case for "bad" in this
context and no-one have suggested "non-issued" to mean anything other than
never issued.

/Stefan