Re: [pkix] A non-compliant use of the EKU extension in Mozilla's CA Certificate Policy Version 2.1.

Erwann Abalea <eabalea@gmail.com> Thu, 21 February 2013 09:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=2fbvtKK25T99N3sVxnHmHf2YVskzhCahDs4b6iTDlAs=; b=DugL0tRvP6cufBc/cGP6o0Kp5JhB4ImubyPtaEQT3ffx+tdO+wZDy0DLml8D88Jsvb 1uW+HLdqmSzCvhWI1eSgFOqIVYc7Sy4X8O1eFf90ihhz70lAcYCMNbOgIjtdud9bX0Ng JPXq7kqCXQM3RMf/p1ppc+npBfxO35OZoh4CSY1l7bZz1OZh/v08TaEYLwNyC7c2tM+E xSIjYi3gxGbbgVl76e4+KJlBQInGCzhSFzZztC+vUjtK2dO6lZt6DMUBgNC7v9MRNqen 8FD3GK/SgidXsYpmswuNCGLWgeXTk6lZt/WTkXy7SelEGlGUzPN3NCiRAtXyPlmjpCvD MFPQ==