Re: [pkix] Proposed resolution to non-issued certificates - 2560bis

"Piyush Jain" <piyush@ditenity.com> Fri, 02 November 2012 19:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language:x-gm-message-state; bh=jsD0osUO2ozBlfCzzkPsXXpU7S1dW6VteBO+qMN95ms=; b=OXhA1xQNeqNC7iJR7vOudgmMjHTun53F546vjHCwpF1MMyRNB5sFtL29gE7PWwjItW sq4i2sVuE5KGPYUM+OoBA4tHS33of6IiTIZUoraKzC2gMk5p0sivWZrr3UzlDa1gUn52 N7M0UYyPYLvvNvHYu90qfWZxo8cJCTyMKu4rQvXic6Z4ujgoZe95faAFUS8vssK5N2AK ahIHcwTK5Esc4oV9kRfuEJla+EFNhdAD6XFjkyoOlDqc3ALjQuvxcZUgp9K+08Po9ZK3 Lw0oacH3seBkVJ/dDCnek01ooDCegHvayh9FD6ftrbLG+Sug6z0SPzjXl2OxjuJvcWCe P2MA==