Re: [plasma] why not web portal mail?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 12 April 2011 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=h8p0KOaMX5Ch3ySQuM9MGae19EtkkIuYhlGldWVZmVc=; b=niY0dZuS3BK26wQ6JyVG82pgBM2Nf5ve2MVBl0bv0OtBKsWxziFVrVePXG6g1mSG/A SQJfGmTACfNS7+qDIOmMqvkj7BBm9LCZhDArHesTvC1MNQoZtxP18T8nMMS0Mrle4Fs2 4hFDvhOe/lQTGO6E0fVlXEoCP8lp+nOtht89E=