Re: [plasma] why not web portal mail?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 13 April 2011 00:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=axD9N58QV4S0A4P5PGHtWXXKp9iVJbWkxHVYEtNpMKE=; b=A6YFYYxlA6aWkdlFuJW04SMtQihgn6l7aSarlTY0NGWhTFQLKIlM06gdj2xJ7cYACY cc8OvXW7AbRFfUV/+AlMEb4YoYNttBLbEYq5GvA+ERszEQugU9ufKgDtfQWTyNOx4Eno ZXsbcHhgn4RuBYmWcd3QUBlh2A3TJYZfE3kz0=