[plasma] FW: New Version Notification for draft-freeman-message-access-control-req-02.txt

"Jim Schaad" <ietf@augustcellars.com> Thu, 04 August 2011 02:24 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: plasma@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 19:58:46 -0700
Cc: abfab@ietf.org, smime@ietf.org
Subject: [plasma] FW: New Version Notification for draft-freeman-message-access-control-req-02.txt

Please note there is a new version of this document posted.  Trevor and I did not get finished doing all of the updates that I thought were necessary before he went on vacation, but we did get much farther towards a document I would consider acceptable.

Please review the document with strong focus on the use cases, the model and the requirements.

Please feel free to send comments to me and Trevor, but please remove the abfab and smime mailing lists and just leave the plasma list in your mail.  I am sending this mail to a wider set of people to try and get more reviews.

Thanks

Jim