Re: [plasma] Clarification of how client applications handle the LockBox in client in <plasma:GetCMSToken> elements

Ed Simon <Ed.Simon@titus.com> Thu, 04 October 2012 02:03 UTC

From: Ed Simon <Ed.Simon@titus.com>
To: Jim Schaad <jimsch@nwlink.com>, "plasma@ietf.org" <plasma@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 02:03:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [192.168.200.1]
Subject: Re: [plasma] Clarification of how client applications handle the LockBox in client in <plasma:GetCMSToken> elements

Thanks Jim,

That does help clarify the specifications. For additional clarity, I think it might be helpful, for each of the scenarios you list, and the one where the client agent specifies both recipientInfos and the content encryption key (the spec indicates both may be specified in the same Send request, though in some ways they seem mutually exclusive), to have a specific list of steps with each step pointing to which sections of the two specifications are applicable.

Ed