Re: [Plus] Blog post on quic and tou

Jana Iyengar <jri@google.com> Thu, 08 December 2016 17:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eoHGxaZ73619KsxIWn9w0a3NTP56xWn2ZaWnKgu/pbs=; b=YpySxKMyvnTCHlCwNlddzY29O5+kB6fx2vLMA6A4BX/UgwVN+lOfs/0SLpRAhASJ/2 sqmdA+eGH6TVmUskf/LQbHF8Hx9EqTVcX4ZNLGDRVBGQ5SgVod0NsGtjCJdMl0NHN8Ba cybusb8VJXDfPmgACj+30WNEYc8gC2ADzqw4GBPLEtDs6hQ0Ba4e0gUuAxHpC8RfKUH2 1aM/aur6YAMFGQaWV0vBf0UC1ziAEiWoomCtC9BGjt87duhbMTdnVqyUyVseqWD1A1wz QXEZC4W0gcqiLlLOLb9YV3shIQV5f5BDj0dU/r3DPOlXXRBjQ2OmDojwniIo94WT7F4q UIDA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eoHGxaZ73619KsxIWn9w0a3NTP56xWn2ZaWnKgu/pbs=; b=b364QBa57bkMl2oxFWPVw/w3laPqM7rY5QWj9vaH+RnNkKvpoUuGqPNQnx8flrWL4/ ILGLU2aq/LISQS9ApSLhvqTPZ+tVElgVc0/U7xKA5caUngiG73BZl630jTSmAHrNKj2P baRPwHnh2PXWvh5pnEc3EMsOZMweOt6oug6bPXDXoZ4fZnF2+cbAiDEgRGiTW8z9REeR EC/MWfItfxpkrgYfoFiTwinuuOiIk8QkoNDEeWSL1xk0hpkxREUflOCTL09Gjnxq4NNw UR3ixpmbpESfCJln7lK36a60Jv7KAMSkLps8wkvdKCIy7aO2MnMy+1vDlznH4nwOmRfi 7IWA==