Re: [PMOL] Fwd: RMCAT

Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh@gmail.com> Sun, 11 November 2012 14:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=bjAhcjFcguqqGEWVZYcsHetqQQFArQM3eh4ZOS8RdG4=; b=Qos24bySQ4VWQuI+NeTcozQqOP9o+GJuHTKa19LgwzwGHUsOZXFgB/15GhEe5WO3oq t32m2fEWrjV5+nALb2/mvpEydgUJaCejIswrQrTKtzP1jmwcKlV2Oc5s7Awam6aZ2cu9 Vkg8bmKlUKz/F6gd0HgEPWkmSYdxeiSqG/GlriEbD6RTsMLbIHGhBBFnQBB0GIuRXuX/ e7hzQkJIFk2tPS7MDgMCQVe8fTuVFAdT6Iqe4cQsce4qvrn6FCM8B3PK9Ci041uGuxht WdtD9xfxCSLWVrSjs+/vwbu/A0x0J8P1oCMU5FAzjqB0Ah/DywGkT0nOg4NL3Vw5bh1d oz8g==