Re: [pntaw] Real-time media over TCP

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Tue, 08 October 2013 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1381254777; bh=rMT8koNNI14N37dsXKWitodRxDZTld9cYzHU3S8L1vA=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RYaR5w2Q9kvjEoISwYTolPXgfwE+TNJbbv9lsAAAhyiF1rL1CQzv3AVZwBXH/JzDN d6GFUSSdpHYBLtfkA/nC2ktr1ntKh4x5rsL6AASxdKrJ8dc8SuuWhSDws9PkxBEwnA 0znmsvC531scNQTf9IVeNQ8rN0Fl9yTbSAK+fKoY=