Re: [pntaw] FW: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth-03.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Wed, 04 September 2013 08:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5931; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1378284068; x=1379493668; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ic4LYIR/WZCr2Dn7KFR6voGGBpSMOmAOxbxA9PAFxFM=; b=ShC3NQSUVCbdHGqKoiNyXhz59f6a8RJVXM+kDP9/M2eARoazpmfXsbjH RmJFKUoAExo8cgZzMwZOeZy0NWMpE46BqxyKa1+bsxKVAOhk8ePfQ0L2q 5MN6643HWK1ZviEJ+hU/xIwq0umRbuKbG1OqnlQdQs2CGsYU2ACTsESKE E=;