Re: [pntaw] Real-time media over TCP

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Mon, 07 October 2013 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1381169200; bh=GvWYZqJ6G4ASJXN6RtjjjshMN3xuYlmVKHOrJXDvTz0=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RrYf0+B0C2N98vRu4qQkFPUpwE5TqrUSVUKavT+QrTV3fYc48bBi8Mv+tVB+YDfXQ l00v0tlslmGXPIjZq7/TBVgSbBn2msgEjmgBRSk8GW3vpIM7VEfP5ao0tD34EYlO/G hyKzj05+F3j5c/edDtWrkuJIcRwx4py5nt3hdpf8=