Re: [pntaw] TURN over websockets or just TURN.

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Wed, 25 September 2013 10:23 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com, pntaw@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:19:53 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7ItiB42TqeK+XzdIfsWVZXuSxummMKzfO6UJxkKHrg3fGAzUUb+LDUMset3A/qORqTiE4t3K8z+/93mQyU9IS1gGgfxoguBVsAgUPBbwDmg1tiOPEVcQmtj6sDQirZQbYixzp9E28TfcVjNy2SO0Gwt6qCWcvUQ57fdEDwVTFiAm1Vb4qdfjSpsinr4ecxyLGa0L6PZPTWxV9t9zXq6cIpCoXl8Hj9p2yJIzUCCRTgj3Z
x-originating-ip: [10.236.10.110]