[pntaw] FW: I-D Action: draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-03.txt

"Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@unify.com> Mon, 20 January 2014 12:09 UTC

From: "Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@unify.com>
To: "pntaw@ietf.org" <pntaw@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:09:39 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.29.42.225]
Subject: [pntaw] FW: I-D Action: draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-03.txt

I updated draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-consideration.

The main change is that the draft now explores the different options that are available for handling such things as HTTP Proxies in a WebRTC environment and no longer recommends a specific solution.

Would be good to restart the discussion on these options and determining the best way forward to ensuring we get some defined standardized behavior for WebRTC for these scenarios.

So please go ahead and make comments.

Regards
Andy