Re: [pntaw] TURN over websockets or just TURN.

Oleg Moskalenko <mom040267@gmail.com> Wed, 25 September 2013 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wlwIz32UZzthRcX2GemSLtfsGXI4IhQyIgSYLkFmR1w=; b=Tjr/ht8R2ruHhK9x/a0a/EPmdLzOQ2ea4Hgnp73xxYlSrTVJ+EDx+xTUs5Dl8azDgz zwFMhZLp/2XHbvwvt9CyHtx2I9tCKkAjCljztYqcw+2H6DFqFSrwBaFwCS0kTKqaZRnV Q8c8uK/OFSpE8TLjoENDpOBC1bW6moptH9jRAqRqcdUtS8Qnd5mbpEVJYgNSI5rnKrsi Li9/3iZJzEFwikPQqx6PeDytlhCRaOcy/E5N6icMdfoUjgH5tOerXH6RNUUXHY6JMX9R D0q6XkfjBFlYz8Haj9hWdAOqLd/3Mo8gXDymoaMtvp+SjQl5NgrJyPn6hJIxL4Y4FwuV rmLQ==