Re: [pntaw] More on draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Tue, 24 September 2013 15:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22893; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1380035275; x=1381244875; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=K6kknZGJZfnGFJMUmKPdTN3692ImXGHCYSmkXFjqYJM=; b=S/s0qMIWGeoFlhvW8vGdFcPVO2TZUkHPp9E466BapLBFOgTviuh9u/pt ZpWh2e9nh/HSC0hIyzgtmLmmGyQ4anaRejOqABY2r19uSBedA65hUO8rt V0l7LU8RjOZe3632zKZKto0rkbGFh/wnWfXDYGR4n2M0ypiRzO9FYH1jM k=;