Re: [pntaw] New version of draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations

Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com> Fri, 20 September 2013 22:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=sSKKMATG/fSbEWV557bCbsz4z/kT54gM9C8Fb7R74Ek=; b=ERPJMRDS5Ayk/J6tfgr3GLgJBEZQyb4KQA3/4l+6H8baefSsrDHVTAISleRB1GnMF8 VKJH1wAav+TD8VMia8FbLJ/Soi2K+nQuQGdf2MVuuqo5KHcemNM5SvLZJh55co49+7eO bCaSSgL1xwHggUbPi37V4NAwnl9F5zc9z5TlxFXyGihQVqq176V/GuBLDoDzv7d6zcYB +Vx2bB76MNvPoCmF6KjoUon/X4KZBZSmTnejwSKdA24mpruWv0wF6TwG3JtnKtn/87gM eZesN/4qqlk7S1M0zGYf6b/1TBOGhKiDlg6CLpYKN6m4XIzUnBlDzKUUV+ms0Or/Nt14 OsGQ==