Re: [pntaw] Real-time media over TCP

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 07 October 2013 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5444; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381176515; x=1382386115; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=kd8NP7yKgxTcHRy8rlo5Czc9cdA3EV2JFYViE+cdZYA=; b=ec4wvrgwljFXmzYgcNksTjp7hkfRcxYpxEBf/KBr2O0ZnwXmfkQHZ6N+ /zvDfODQMPzPC3NGUk5epQcxvwdvwfy9Yxi7uAvhAno1brkMW2/FwRavp /VgN3OOZlA/vWEhLUCzYAJhyrWUiC1Iqm3PTGAg8XcWO9v+ePusOtDdjB Q=;