[Policy] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-05.txt

"Joel M. Halpern" <joel@stevecrocker.com> Fri, 02 April 2004 02:15 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:03:22 -0500
To: Policy WG <policy@ietf.org>
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <joel@stevecrocker.com>
Subject: [Policy] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-05.txt
Sender: policy-admin@ietf.org

Below is the I-D announcement for the revision of the LDAP schema for the
Policy Core Extensions model.  The authors believe that they have addressed
the many issues that were found by reviewiers in this working group.

The Policy Framework chairs would like to thank the authors for their
efforts on this individual contribution.
We would also like to be able to tell the AD that this document, while
being an individual contribution, has received working group review and the
working group has no concerns about it.

In order to say that, I have to bug you, the list members.

Please take a look at this document.
Please let the list know if you think there are problems with this.
Also let the list know if you think this work accurately maps the model to
LDAP.

I believe that this will be the last significant revision.  Of this work.

This call for comments will last 2 weeks, ending 15 April, 2004.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern

PS: With luck, the working group will be officially closed shortly after
this call completes.  The mailing list will likely remain available, but Ed
and I will no longer be considered chairs after that time.