Re: [POSH] Comments/questions on draft-miller-posh-00

"Matt Miller (mamille2)" <mamille2@cisco.com> Wed, 31 July 2013 08:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8075; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375258732; x=1376468332; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Ce2D2l5ln2Ixo4YMdF+p0KNDSOmhs+500y8if15tgto=; b=HgwfOAXnObnw5jsqFR37bja+ODqc9d41RCGe1PqyFZvuM6M6WAyu6Ydq Mn3SINkHV3RGkAuWoqa5iaGrIQ1OYf6xH1BdlEqd6YrlK2Aspz0Wn6Z8G rGN0+QTaI4KzmZzE5Ng728enEWGqxcppIIoTSk0OgK06NPXnFZiMSi+sp Y=;